La Fleur 3 offers a stylish new footrest that combines comfort and functionality. The center portion of the footrest is hinged to allow for elevation of the client’s feet.
Four argent base color options; eight illustrious glass bowl colors; and ten beautiful massage chair upholstery colors allow for a La Fleur to be personalized for your spa.
La Fleur 3 Pedicure Chairs come with a state-of-the-art shiatsu roller back massage system. The roller back system works on applying pressure to all the right spots as well as providing several different functions: compression, kneading, percussion and rolling. All of these functions can be controlled by a hand-held remote which allows your client to customize their experience.The IDJet Whirlpool System is one of the most powerful on the market. This system is easy to remove and clean with its magnetic locking system.
La Fleur 3 pedicure Spa offers Gulfstream’s signature hand-crafted glass bowl, available in an assortment of vibrant colors, durable acrylic base, high-quality massage chair and IDJet Technology.
Gulfstream’s La Fleur 3 holds the following certifications: UL certification, Boston MA Approval, Los Angeles CA Approval, IAPMO certification, which is certified to CSA standards.
- Dimensions Without Trays - 55"L X 30"W X 58"H
- Dimensions With Trays - 55"L X 46"W X 58"H
- Weight - 350 lbs (130 kg) Shipping weight 420lbs (157kg)
- Tub Capacity - 5 US gal (19L)
- Water Source - 1/2" pipe thread fitting hot & cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 to 120 PSI required. Back Flow Preventers can be factory installed on request only.
- Drain Source - 1-1/4" drain. 1/2" if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps. Factory installed discharge pump (optional).
- Electrical - Whirlpool Cleanjet 1/5HP 120V 1.5 AMP 60hz. Discharge pump (optional) 110V 5.5 AMP 60Hz. Must meet local codes / Ground fault interrupter required.
- Base Material - Premium quality genuine lucite Cast Acrylic reinforced with Fiberglass and Gel Resin.
- Chair Material - Durable leatherette with protective finish. Manufactured to provide protection in medical and health care environments.