The Lavender’s base is unlike any other with sleek contours in a dark cherry wood. Eight brilliant glass bowl colors are available to give you ample variety, and the luxurious massage chair comes in a variety of choice. A revision of the trendiest pedicure spa on the market; Lavender 3.
Custom Laminate is available upon request. Additional Charges may apply. Please contact Gulfstream for details.
Lavender 3 base with the light wood base has a lead time of 4 weeks.
Lavender 3 is coming with new innovation! OPTIONAL LED light feature.
Using the wireless remote, select LED light feature to illuminate your next available Lavender.
Turn on LED Light with wireless remote on your Lavender to notify customer which chair is ready.
- Magnetic IDjet Technology
- Shiatsu Massage
- Color Therapy
- Manicure Trays W/ Removable Soaker Bowls
- Massage Remote
- Adjustable Footrest
- Pull Out Spray
- Motorized Recline
- Adjustable Armrests
- Dimensions Without Trays - 55"L X 30"W X 58"H
- Dimensions With Trays - 55"L X 46"W X 58"H
- Weight - 350 lbs (130 kg) Shipping weight 420lbs (157kg)
- Tub Capacity - 5 US gal (19L)
- Water Source - 1/2" pipe thread fitting hot & cold. Must meet local plumbing codes. Normal water pressure of 30 to 120 PSI required. Back Flow Preventers can be factory installed on request only.
- Drain Source - 1-1/4" drain. 1/2" if discharge installed. Must meet local plumbing codes using 40 drain pipe and appropriate traps. Factory installed discharge pump (optional).
- Electrical - Whirlpool Cleanjet 1/5HP 120V 1.5 AMP 60hz. Discharge pump (optional) 110V 5.5 AMP 60Hz. Must meet local codes / Ground fault interrupter required.
- Base Material - Premium quality genuine lucite Cast Acrylic reinforced with Fiberglass and Gel Resin.
- Chair Material - Durable leatherette with protective finish. Manufactured to provide protection in medical and health care environments.
- Warranty - View Details
- Certifications - cULus listed, CE, cETL, cUPC, LAPC, Massachusetts